Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hat Pincushions Grand Finale

It was lovely to see different versions of my hat pincushion pattern each day in my inbox. I’m glad that so many people took time and interest to work with my pattern.

I’m displaying all the pincushions, the participants made out of my pattern. I know you have seen all these pincushions lately…but for the fun of seeing it together I decided to display it in Alphabetical order of the name of the participant.

Name of the participant is written on the image and when you click the image you can go to their blog post …Hope you will take time to pat each other with your lovely comments.

Alexandra   andrea 

anne

DSCN3200 

pincushion 

DSC00674

Deb

Elizabeth

Joanna

julia

Kayla

Laura

maragretha

Nicole

pearlin

saritha

susan

swapna

Teresa 

tilly

trishna

pin cushion 001

IMG_0283

In this occasion, i should not forget Ninu, my lovely blogger friend, who took all the interest to test my first ever crochet pattern and made a pretty pincushion herself.

Ninu

Birgitte had tried 6 variations of  hats out of this pattern and have blogged about it.

Please click on the images to reach her  blog post…

DSCN3240

DSCN3213

DSCN3345

I love these 3 versions of the hat pincushions more and i couldn’t stay away without talking about it. Click on the images to reach her blog to see all other variation …

Just see this wonderful hat display

DSCN3344

Thank you so much Birgitte for trying all different variations in beautiful colours…..

Pearlin got inspired from the hat pincushion pattern and played with the pattern and made few cupcakes. Please check here to see her yummy little cupcakes.

Thank you so much to everyone who took time and interest to participate in this giveaway.

Thank you so much to all my regular visitors who took time to post their lovely comments for each hat pincushions.

Looking forward to read your lovely friendly whispers ..

I hope to come back soon with my crafty finishes…..

Until next time….

Have a nice day…nima

19 comments:

  1. Hello Nima bellisssii are all work and colorful, I like them all. All very good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Nima,
    its really a wonderful idea..Think u had a real fun seeing your patterns in many colours..its a visual treat to see them all together..
    All the pincushions are beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowww thats quite a round up!!They are all soo pretty!!
    Thanks for hosting this Nima:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun to see them all together. So many lovely variations on your pattern!
    Thanks again for the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nima, it's us who have to thank you for the pattern.
    And it's so much fun see all the different pincushions. Everybody has put her own heart in it, so they differ very much. I like all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to see all the hats together Nima. So many variations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. nima,a very beautiful post with all those cuties..i was actually waiting for the finale.. congrats!! thanks for the kind words..

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many clever variations on your wonderful pattern. Everyone did such interesting pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! So many beautiful variations! Girls made a wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nima: That is a beautiful display of talent, if I do say so myself. Thank you for the pattern which will get used often. It has been fun.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Nima for sharing your pattern...the hats are all beautiful, it's too hard to pick a favourite..love them all!
    Julia ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. all of the pincushions are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Nima,

    my computer doesnt work for 2 days. But now I´m online again. What a nice surprise to find an e-mail from you. And what a great and beautiful Grand Finale of all these wonderful hats !!

    I´m loving my hat pincushion and it´s in use every day. Thank you again for this nice pattern.

    Greetings, Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  14. They look so good!! I loved seeing everyone's personal touches :)

    Thanks again for sharing the pattern with us!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Goood to see all those colourful and gorgeous hats together...Great round up Nima!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have made cloth hat pincushions but these are so cute. Is the pattern available? How darling they are - I'd love to try my hand at them, please.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Not sure my first submission went through - so here goes again.
    I'm wondering if the pattern is available for these cute hats. I've made cloth hat pincushions but these are so cute. I'd really like the pattern to try my hand.
    Please and thanks

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm planning to do another challenge with a remodelled pattern...it will take some more time.

    ReplyDelete
  19. hai nima.........all your works are excellent i like your hat pin cushions

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.

Your lovely comments are always appreciated and I am looking forward to hear from you. I have set the comments to be moderated ...so don't worry if you didn't see your comment immediately.

I try to reply to all comments in the comment form itself unless it is something personal

If you have any queries which need reply, please use my email address in the profile. Thank you