Sunday, December 5, 2010

Hardanger Christmas Ornament

This is my  hardanger designing attempt using Jane’s cross stitch gold…
hardanger christmas heart
hardanger christmas tree heart
 Hardanger christmas heart 2
Christmas heart
In the hardanger graph, each square represents 2 threads of the fabric and i have stitched holly motifs 1 over 1. So I had to put the holly motifs outside the heart graph, for the reference.You can stitch the holly motifs 1 over 1 on the dotted place .
If you work it on 22ct fabric you will get a 4.5 inches Ornament.
Please feel free to use this hardanger pattern for your Christmas crafting.
My tree is up and it was so nice to put all my handmade stuff to decorate the tree. I’ll try and post the pictures of few of my ornaments that i made earlier years..
It’s so nice to see all inspiring Christmas ideas around the blog land…
Until next time…
Have a nice day…nima

21 comments:

  1. Wow! They are amazing!!! And thank you for the patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Nima.
    Thank You , your generosity is appreciated..:)
    Beaj

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are awesome!! buttonhole stitch doesn't agree with me though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nimaaa its really gorgeous.. how did u learn it? thank u for the pattern.. but before attempting on it i will have to take lessons from you!:):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very impressive Nima! You are designing! You are always welcome to meet with our Hardanger group on Sundays. Just let me know ok??!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hearts are beautiful! Wish I could do that! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just visited your blog for the first time and love all the things you do. You are very talented. Thanks for sharing the patterns. I want to try the "hardanger" ornament, but that may come after Christmas. Nola

    ReplyDelete
  8. Felicidades amiga por tus trabajos me gusta mucho el hatdanger pero solo que cuesta mucho conseguir diseños ,un saludito a la distancia y que Dios te bendiga.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its so.....beautiful Nima...
    I am so impressed with the design and it has a serene look.
    Great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just gorgeous, Nima! You inspire me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you very much for your wonderful ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty and neat Nima! All the works you have done around this Christmas time are looking great..Kind of spreading cheer around. And yes, great that you got published. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's gorgeous, Nima! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous Nima, love it so much

    Thanks for the pattern

    Have a nice time
    Rena

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow what a beautifull hardanger pieces you made.
    I just looked trough your blog, you make very beautifull things!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful hearts.... Thank you...


    http://blue.sydonie.over-blog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.

Your lovely comments are always appreciated and I am looking forward to hear from you. I have set the comments to be moderated ...so don't worry if you didn't see your comment immediately.

I try to reply to all comments in the comment form itself unless it is something personal

If you have any queries which need reply, please use my email address in the profile. Thank you