Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Ultimate doilies…for the season

My doily craziness continues…

This doily is named as Innovative Idea

in the Ultimate doily collection by Patricia Kristofferson.

red ultimate doilies

This Christmas red doily is made of Red Heart No. 10 thread

and finished size is 13”diameter.

ultimate red doily 

I was looking out for challenging doilies and decided to get this pattern book…

ooooffff…but this was ultimate challenging..

Most challenging part was the last round…

which took 4 hrs to finish…

now i need a break with something relaxing.

doily red 

But i really love my finished doily…

and it really worth the effort.

Thank you so much for stopping by with your lovely comments.

Until next time..

Have a nice day…nima

24 comments:

  1. Gorgeous !!!!!
    Have a nice day !
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. its really beautiful Nima.. challenging but end result is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a wonderful job. This is one of my favorite pattern books and she is one of my favorite designers..Keep on with the doily thing..I love them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vikki, i'm honoured with your lovely comment

      Delete
  4. Another beauty..
    You really makes the most beautifull ones!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful Nima did u get this book in India?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thak you Pearlin. yes pearlin, i source my books from India thru Flipkart

      Delete
  6. Love both the doilies. The beads and bells add to the look of Christmas cheer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Superb!! Love the color too!! :) I am not being so regular in blogging these days so quite often missing posts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, perfect red. Perfect for the season.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.

Your lovely comments are always appreciated and I am looking forward to hear from you. I have set the comments to be moderated ...so don't worry if you didn't see your comment immediately.

I try to reply to all comments in the comment form itself unless it is something personal

If you have any queries which need reply, please use my email address in the profile. Thank you