Monday, March 24, 2014

Crochet along with my friend

If we do it along with a friend, who keeps you motivated…that is the most lovely time to work along..

Myself and Ninu were planning for a CAL since we both got the Pineapple lace book…

pineapple runner

Both of us, lovers of pineapple lace , we decided to do a table runner ..

cal pineapple runner

From my earlier posts , you must have guessed I'm a lazy bump to repeat a pattern..

This runner worked because of the crochet along, otherwise i would have sidelined it to my WIP bin…

repeating the same pattern 3 times would have been a boring job for me..

crochet pineapple lace runner

It is a 45”Lx15”W runner made out of Red Heart no.10, with1.25mm hook size .

It was a pleasure to crochet along with Ninu, you can see her finished piece of work in her FB page,

My Experiments with Needle n Thread

Looking forward for another CAL with Ninu.

Thank you so much for stopping by with your lovely comments..

Until next time..

Have a nice day…nima

28 comments:

  1. The table runner is so beautiful, delicate, thin lacey! :) I really like, and I am glad you were so inspired by crochet along and finsihed it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Anna..it was fun to crochet along

      Delete
  2. It's such a beauty. Love the way you have set it up, the bell and the box add a beautiful touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful Nima...you took better pics.. my pics dint do justice to the runner :( .. we should do more like this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ninu..you always motivated me to take better pictures...i was afraid my picture will be bad and yours will be good...lol

      Delete
  4. ¡¡Precioso!! me recuerda cuando mi madre hacia esta clase de trabajos tan lindos.
    bsos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pilar, thank you so much for always stopping by with your lovely comment. I always translate it using google translate..Good to know that this reminded you your mothers work.

      Delete
  5. It's gorgeous Nima, yeas CALs are always fun

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!!!
    Pineapple lace very nice!!
    Greetings..

    ReplyDelete
  7. The lace is just beautiful! It adds such old world charm to your table.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Preeti..you are right the white and the ecru colours will give that old classic charm..that is what i love about crochet doilies..and runners

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.

Your lovely comments are always appreciated and I am looking forward to hear from you. I have set the comments to be moderated ...so don't worry if you didn't see your comment immediately.

I try to reply to all comments in the comment form itself unless it is something personal

If you have any queries which need reply, please use my email address in the profile. Thank you