Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Doily Gift Wrapping

Everyday i get a lot of request for doilies..But i haven't sell a single piece of doily as yet.
My friends always ask me what i do with all these doilies i make…
I tell them, i gift it…
I know some of you who are reading this might have got a doily from me as a gift..
This time…i did a small drama with the doily for gifting…
gift wrapped doily
I was planning to gift a bowl as well as a doily ..
so I decided to wrap the bowl using the doily instead of a wrapping paper..
This was a doily in pretty pink that i have already talked about…
pice apple lace pink doily 1
I liked this idea of gift wrapping using doilies…
another great way to gift doilies…
Thank you so much for stopping by with your lovely comments..
Until next time..
Have a nice day..nima

14 comments:

  1. What a wonderful way to wrap a gift..I will have to keep that in mind when giving gifts from this point on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea. I don't know anyone who wouldn't love a doily, and it looks so pretty as a gift-wrapping too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a wonderfull idea, so sweet you gave them away!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic idea! This makes the gift that much more special!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea! That's such a fun way to wrap something.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely doily ! Lovely gift !
    Have a nice day !
    Anna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.

Your lovely comments are always appreciated and I am looking forward to hear from you. I have set the comments to be moderated ...so don't worry if you didn't see your comment immediately.

I try to reply to all comments in the comment form itself unless it is something personal

If you have any queries which need reply, please use my email address in the profile. Thank you